- Adoring these cool mornings. I can’t run outside in the heat…
- Book signing on Saturday at the B& N in Charlottesville at 1! I love getting out and about meeting readers!
- Tough morning for all of us. Sometimes I wonder if three-day weekends are worth it!
- I love Morcheeba–especially Run, Honey Run.
- Can’t get over DEATH AMONG THE DOILIES being selected as staff pick of the month at Kensington. Click this to find out more–but I am so honored!
1. Morcheeba. Great music for running.
2. Warm, breezy morning, colorful leaves blowing around. I feeling like I’m running in a snow globe. Only with leaves.
3. Hope to get out today for a few hours.
4. Watching my Tess dance last night. Ohmigoodness. Whatever will I do with her.
5. Husband’s long days. Poor guy. He’s so exhausted that he can’t sleep.
1. We’ve only had two people coming in to see our house. One is bringing her friend by in November sometime. That seems to be the only interest. She is moving from Ohio and wants to live close by to her friend. Fingers crossed.
2. Seeing part of the Wood family yesterday. Didn’t get a chance to chat with Gwynne. But it was nice catching up with Ben.
3. The Avett Brothers. Okay, Ben, I checked them out. You have mine and Tess’s attention. That guy has to be the coolest cellist on the planet.
4. Smear of light yellow along the blue mountains. They sort of look cold and lonely this morning.
5. “Well I wish I could think of some cliche to mouth to make our parting seem less sad. But if I told you lies or promised you the moon, the truth would come trickling from my eyes. So run, honey, run. Hide in the wind and never stop to look inside your mind.” Morcheeba